Monday, September 14, 2015

Why we secretly love Littlefinger

No? Just me? Don't be afraid to declare it!

For those who know who I'm talking about he is AKA Petyr Baelish from Game of Thrones or if you don't, watch it already!

This is he.
From Season 1, I was like, yup, he's my favorite character after Tyrion. I don't know why he has so many haters. The poor guy doesn't even have a fanlisting for gosh sake!

I will always be Hammy's #1!
Sure, he betrayed Ned Stark by not giving him support of the gold cloaks which ultimately led to Ned's imprisonment and beheading (noooo, Sean Bean!). But, on the other hand what if things all went as planned, he gave Ned the gold cloak's support, Cersei gets banished, the Iron Throne is in Ned's care and, what then, The End? The only reason we got so many volumes of books and excellent seasons of TV shows was because of Petyr's first betrayal!

And you know it baby
That doesn't give excuse for his actions because he betrays A LOT of people, but this is GAME OF THRONES people. You win or you die. If I remember correctly, they gave Littlefinger's actor the actual "Game of Thrones" line when he was chitchatting with Varys in the throne room back in Season whatever so you see how important this theme is.

Frenemies
I'm gonna be jumping around here, but didn't we all just cheer inside when Littlefinger pushed Sansa's aunt Lysa through the Moon Door? I was like, finally, that crazy a** b**** is dead!


Finally a death that I can celebrate! I've always held a soft spot for Sansa and really don't think she deserves all the hate that she gets either, so glad that she got rescued by my man Littlefinger!

Afterwards, he promptly pimps her out to a crazier a** person named Ramsay Bastard Snow Bolton which made me very sad but we can see how she became stronger because of the horrible things that happens to her.

WRONG!
In the books, her storyline gets incredibly boring as she stays in the Vale and still acts like a little girl instead of the woman she is inside, so do we have Petyr Baelish to thank? Kind of but not really yes!

Does it sound like I'm grabbing at straws here? I surely am but Petyr is the underdog not only in fans but his entire life story so I think we should give him a little moment in the spotlight.

I honestly don't know how he went from rags to riches in the novels because that is never explored but surely, he had to do some pretty disgusting things in order to get to the position that he's at. If you can't really picture it, just think about sleeping with Lysa Arryn after marrying her and you'll know what I mean.

Hell no! Nice tits though....
In fact, he's probably slept with A LOT of people. I mean, the man is a pimp for gosh sake!

And I do mean literally
Would that not also indicate some sort of prowess in bed? Well, someone had to say it!

My imaginary musings can go on and on. But I think the MAIN reason we all secretly love Littlefinger is because he cleverly orchestrated the killing of THAT LITTLE SHIT JOFFREY!

Oh, how I love this scene!
So you see, Littlefinger has actually helped us kill a lot of characters that we don't like, more than the ones we do like. He didn't actually kill Ned Stark, either, that was all on Joffrey.

Have I been able to convince all the haters? I think all of us have a little "Littlefinger" love inside. Okay, that sounded wrong.

If you can't get enough of this mustachioed man, please visit the Why we love Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish Tumblr. Because that's where I got all of these awesome gifs!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Lunabi Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon