Tuesday, September 1, 2015

About Emily

My little niece Emily created a book recommendations blog! So cute! She is only 10 years old but I'm so proud of her for delving into the world of blogging; it is so easy to make a webpage nowadays unlike back in the day when we had to type in HTML line for line.

She LOVES reading books - kinda reminds me of myself at her age, seeing her flip through Archie comics. She also reads young adult novels with beautiful covers, as well as those Ever After High hardcovers with illustrations. I wish I had books like that at her age!

I need an excuse to read this.
Maybe Emily will lend it to me?

I got so excited that I almost told her that I had a book blog too, to set a good example but then I realized...ah...this blog isn't really appropriate for children so...


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Lunabi Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon